Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

guidefield error field focus in IOS

Level 2

While using adaptive forms that the form field errors field is not  getting focused to the error form field in iphone and ipad. If the form is at the bottom of the page and it is not scrolled to the top portion of the form where error is available.  It could be a known issue. If any solution is available  in the adaptive form to overcome this issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

window.guideBridge.setFocus(somExpression); // We tried this and its not working in ios , since ios does not support focus event.  Can you provide me any sample referemce

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

@radhakrishnanr5 

I am able to replicate the issue with the latest product version (and iOS App). While this functionality is working as expected on the desktop version, seems to be an issue with the iOS App. As a workaround, you can manually set focus[0][1] to true for those particular fields.

[0]- 

validate(errorList, somExpression, setFocus) 

[1] - https://developer.adobe.com/experience-manager/reference-materials/6-5/forms/javascript-api/GuideBri... 

Correct answer by
Level 2

window.guideBridge.setFocus(somExpression); // We tried this and its not working in ios , since ios does not support focus event.  Can you provide me any sample referemce

Employee Advisor

@radhakrishnanr5window event might not work, just call panel.validate() and it will auto focus to error fields.