Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Forms + Sign Integration gives blank page

Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to creating to simple AEM Form with Sign component, where Step 1: Customer and fill form, Step 2: review step and Step 3: sign in one flow.

1. In Form properties DOR is selected

2. Similarly selected Sign cloud service in form container.

3. Added Sign signature component

I am able to see sign component in DOR and verify step, but behavior I wanted is a form with sign or pdf with sign this doesn't happen rather I see empty step blank widget

Verify Step.pngSignatue Page.pngrefer to screenshot and let me know if am missing something.

If I try to add verify sign component, it says it is legacy and cannot be used now. Why is this so?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9
5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Level 2

Hi Girish, Thank you this link helps and I followed similar steps as given In link. Just before creating the document it gives error

“[AF] [AEM-AF-901-004]: Encountered an internal error while submitting the form.”

As per logs, I can understand that its looking for recipient details:

"22.03.2021 12:04:56.380 *ERROR* [122.174.212.110 [1616414696045] POST /content/forms/af/signsample/jcr:content/guideContainer.af.agreement.jsp HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.aemds.guide.addon.signing.echosign.impl.EchoSignServiceImpl Unable to create agreement com.adobe.aem.adobesign.service.AdobeSignServiceException: AEM-AS-103: No recipients specified during agreement creation." Only difference to my form vs link is my Form Model is none. How can I give recipient details?

Employee Advisor

You will need to provide the signer's email. The Signer's email can be configured while configuring the Adobe Sign settings within the adaptive form. Looks like in your case this information is missing. Can you provide the screenshot of your signer1 properties?

Level 2
Thank you, this helped. I was using admin ID which didn't have email id mapped. so once I added email it worked.

Level 2
One follow up question : while I understand use of "Signature Step" component, How is "Adobe Sign Block" used. If there is any documentation on using it, pls share.