Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Fault routes?

Level 3

I see error messages stating "no fault routes were found to be configured" in the logs. I have googled this, in hopes of finding some dokumentation, with no success. I suspect it is some way creating exception handling in the process. What does this mean? How do I configure these "fault routes"?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor
4 Replies

Employee Advisor

If you try to record the process and at the point where you get the error, you must able to trace the reason behind it. An indicating reason may give you an idea what is causing the workflow to obstruct.

You may use event to capture the error http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/9.0/workbenchHelp/help.htm?content=003013.html#1031677 but the point should be to see what is triggering the error , it can be due to wrong configuration of the service or I/P or even a process variable datatype .So until the process is corrected it will obstruct the workflow and look for  the fault routes every time.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Level 3

Thanks a lot. I have now noticed the "event handles" on some of the process activities (flash with a circle).

Employee Advisor

Yes , event handling can be done using default exception event(as you rightly caught flash with a circle)  as well , but it will handle limited exceptions only for ex: GeneratePDFOutput2 provides you with SYSTEM and OUTPUT exception only by default.