Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

failed to create conncetion (WSDL SOAP ADDRESS)

Level 2

Earlier, Our functionality was working fine in prod, support and test environment. Suddenly some webservices has started to fail inside the form only.We have investigated on our own and find that it will not be able to create the connection in adobe lc designer .We are using WSDLConnection soapAddress value programmatically to create the connection with webservices.

We are using adobe lc designer to make changes in the code and lc workbench to store the processes & services.

can anyone please help me as soon as possible why it is not being able to create the connection.

while debugging through xfa.host.messagebox function , we found that it has not entered to the following line of code.

var oConnection = xfa.connectionSet.GatingApprovalWebService.clone(1);
oConnection.soapAddress.value = utils.getDataDom().SystemProfile.GatingApprovalWebService.value;
oConnection.execute(false);

We have seen that wherein the form webservices call are happening,it will be not working.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@shirshak 

Based on the logs[0] shared seems the Reader Extension certificate has expired. More information here- https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/forms/administrator-help/configure-acr...

Please a support ticket to download the latest RE certificate and update the Forms server. Let me know in case the issue persists.

[0] - Caused by: com.adobe.livecycle.readerextensions.client.CredentialException: ALC-RES-001-027: Unable to apply the requested usage rights because the credential specified.. expired on 8th jan,2023

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

@shirshak 

Any recent changes on the system? Is this LC designer or the latest AEM Forms Designer?

Please share any error msg or log except. 

If this issue is specific to the forms webservices call and NOT an issue with WSDLConnection soapAddress(?) then you can check the network logs?

Level 2

I am writing on the basis of your query @Pulkit_Jain_ by point-wise:

1.There is no recent changes on system. It was working fine smoothly and suddenly the problem has arrived . It is the lc designer.

2.Caused by: com.adobe.livecycle.readerextensions.client.CredentialException: ALC-RES-001-027: Unable to apply the requested usage rights because the credential specified.. expired on 8th jan,2023

3.We have found that where in webservices call are happening in the form, it will give the customized exception. It will not be able to assign to the variable (mentioned in the code of above chat) by cloning the services and also not be able to fetch the  soapAddress value through the variable.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@shirshak 

Based on the logs[0] shared seems the Reader Extension certificate has expired. More information here- https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/forms/administrator-help/configure-acr...

Please a support ticket to download the latest RE certificate and update the Forms server. Let me know in case the issue persists.

[0] - Caused by: com.adobe.livecycle.readerextensions.client.CredentialException: ALC-RES-001-027: Unable to apply the requested usage rights because the credential specified.. expired on 8th jan,2023