Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Creating a Form with multiple duplicate pages

Level 2

Hey all, 

I'm new to AEM forms designer, so maybe this is a small oversight, but hopefully someone can help me out!

I need to create running daily log form document. Each form takes up one page, and can flow into a second if need be, and 2 logs per day (AM/PM). I've got the basic form created, but my issue is figuring out how to make multiple pages of that same form within one document. 

I have copied and pasted the form to separate pages in the meantime, however I keep running into issues. 

So I have two questions really: 

Question 1: is there a quicker/more direct way to duplicate a form to make a larger document than copying and pasting? I've tried figuring out a way to duplicate the pages in Acrobat but because it's an xml form this can't be done it seems. 

Question 2: The biggest issues I've come across with my form is with a button adding new rows to a table. I've set my form up to choose a goal from a drop down list, and then a text box to write into. I put these together as a 2 table rows, then created a button to add more of the grouped rows as needed. 

All seemed to be working well until I opened it in acrobat and converted it to a reader friendly document. Then all of a sudden on the first page, i'll get multiple table rows showing up instead of the just one. It only does it on that first page. There should be just one visible table row per form, with the button to add more, and it appears to be working in AEM, but not the case in reader. 

Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong here or a better way to go about this? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor