Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Change the HTML Form title

Level 2

Hello everyone,

i'm creating some XDP forms with AEM Livecycle designer and then i open in HTML using the browser.

The form title in the web browser is always LC Forms. How can i change it using livecycle or via code?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Easiest way is to make sure your xdp template has Title defined. Once you import the xdp into AEM Form, select the XDP template and open its properties tab and make sure there is a value in the title field as shown in this screenshot. then when you render the xdp you will see the title instead of the default LC  Forms.

workflowuser_0-1629470089844.png

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Easiest way is to make sure your xdp template has Title defined. Once you import the xdp into AEM Form, select the XDP template and open its properties tab and make sure there is a value in the title field as shown in this screenshot. then when you render the xdp you will see the title instead of the default LC  Forms.

workflowuser_0-1629470089844.png

Level 2

img.PNGThank you for the reply. I've already done this, but doesn't work.

I mean when i load the page in a browser: the browser title page says "LC Forms"

Level 9

Hmm, ok we I will give you the name and path of the jsp file that can be modified

Employee Advisor

The recommended way would be to create a custom profile and associate the newly create custom profile with your xdp template from the properties tab in aem form.

But to quickly test, you can modify the <title> element in the file /libs/xfaforms/profile/formRuntime.jsp

Level 2

Sorry to all.

Changing the title directly from form properties in Livecycle actually worked.

My mistake, sorry.

It is possibile to change the title via code, btw?

Thank you very much