Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Can you generate a document of record on CentOS in WSL (Windows Subsystem for Linux)?

Level 3

OS. CentOS 7 (via Windows Subsystem for Linux).

HostOS: Windows 10 .

AEM Version: 6.4.

Need a "PDF" button to save form as PDF. (Forms.exe won't start...likely needs Acrobat)

My co-worker has this working in Windows 10/AEM Forms. I can migrate to that, but looking into a solution for WSL/CentOS/headless.

Thanks so much,

-Joel

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

are you trying merge the data from form into PDF template? if yes it will work on CentOs

if you are just trying to create PDF of the form- that will not work as it  would need Acrobat on the server 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

are you trying merge the data from form into PDF template? if yes it will work on CentOs

if you are just trying to create PDF of the form- that will not work as it  would need Acrobat on the server 

Level 3
I'm trying to create a PDF document populated with the data from the form (optionally editable inside the PDF).

Level 3
I don't care how I get the PDF document, via Acrobat or some other way.

Employee Advisor
you should be able to use formsservice or outputservice to merge data with your pdf template