Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

background fill color disappears when something else is chosen

Level 6

Good day,

I have two radio buttons that when one of them is chosen, the background fill color changes to red.  The problem is that when I click any other box or tab out of the chosen button on the form, the fill color is removed, i.e. it disappears/shows no background color.  How can I get the background fill color to stay red when I choose anything else on the form?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Can you please explain - "Background Fill color changes to red" of which object? of Radio button?

Please check out this form, and let me know if this is what you are expecting. As you can see, the background color remains red when I select the textfield below. Thanks!

Mayank_Tiwari_0-1641803088786.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Can you please explain - "Background Fill color changes to red" of which object? of Radio button?

Please check out this form, and let me know if this is what you are expecting. As you can see, the background color remains red when I select the textfield below. Thanks!

Mayank_Tiwari_0-1641803088786.png

Level 6

Good day,

Yes, this is what I want, but for some reason, on my form, when I click back to the first button, the second one stays red and it changes it's brightness.  Your example does not do this.  Can you help me fix it on my form?

Level 6

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_E3smvpVZId2paEtE_h3k1ElSXZYROx7/view?usp=sharing

no sure how to add links, so let me know if you run into any issues. FYI- I had to change up my form in order to post.