Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

AEM Forms Server Install Pdf Generator Readiness Test Error

Level 2

New install of AEM Forms Server on a Windows Server. Turnkey installation at step PDF Generator System Readiness Test. Clicked Start received this error:

1832353_pastedImage_1.png

Located server log in: C:\Adobe\Adobe_Experience_Manager_Forms\jboss\standalone\log

Many warnings about [author] user. I reference the screenshots I took of the previous steps and I never specified a user by name, I'm unable to locate this user via admin interface so I'm unsure what I'm doing wrong, any ideas?

WARN  [com.adobe.idp.um.businesslogic.authentication.AuthenticationManagerBean] (Thread-255) Authentication failed for user [author] (Scheme - Username/Password) Reason: Username or password is incorrect . Refer to debug level logs for category com.adobe.idp.um.businesslogic.authentication for further details

In the previous step I specified three domain accounts for multi-threading in the step admin user credentials for native PDF conversions. I made sure these users are admins on the server but I don't think this is related.  I'm a newbie to AEM Forms as much detail as you could provide would be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If this a 6.5 install below error can be ignored. It's known a thing on 6.5. Let us know what help you need to begin with AEM.

Regards,

Mayank

WARN  [com.adobe.idp.um.businesslogic.authentication.AuthenticationManagerBean] (Thread-255) Authentication failed for user [author] (Scheme - Username/Password) Reason: Username or password is incorrect . Refer to debug level logs for category com.adobe.idp.um.businesslogic.authentication for further detail

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee Advisor

is your PDF generation working?

if so you could ignore this warning

Level 2

I thought that was the intent of this screen, if there's another way for me to test this, could you point me to an example?

Employee Advisor

That's fine you can run SRT explcilitely and chek for the environment variable.

1) Navigate to %INSTALL_ROOT%\pdfg_srt

2) Run the tool with a command such as follows:
cscript SystemReadinessTool.vbs C:\srtreport Locale en

3) Once the script finishes, navigate to C:\srtreport and load the SystemReadinessTool.html file in a browser.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If this a 6.5 install below error can be ignored. It's known a thing on 6.5. Let us know what help you need to begin with AEM.

Regards,

Mayank

WARN  [com.adobe.idp.um.businesslogic.authentication.AuthenticationManagerBean] (Thread-255) Authentication failed for user [author] (Scheme - Username/Password) Reason: Username or password is incorrect . Refer to debug level logs for category com.adobe.idp.um.businesslogic.authentication for further detail

Level 2

Thanks for the feedback, I'm going to continue with the installation with the warnings in place as suggested. The SystemReadinessTool.vbs file does not exist under the install root directory or any sub directories. You are correct in your guess this is a 6.5 installation.

Employee Advisor

You should have SRT file in the install directory:

1832627_pastedImage_0.png