Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM Forms in AEM 6.1 Install

Level 7

I installed a vanilla copy of AEM 6.1 and noticed that there is AEM Forms functionality out of the box by default. Geometrixx Gov, Adaptive Forms editing, Templates and Forms Portal are all there and seem to be working.

Can you tell me what the feature differences between what is provided in the base AEM 6.1 install and the installation of the AEM Forms package from package Share?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

There are quite many things mainly around use of XDP like creating XDP Adaptive Forms, getting document of record from Adaptive Forms, Adaptive Document functionality, addon compnents for forms like e-sign, scribble etc    , watch folder and batch generation of documents, HTML 5 forms etc. This is not an exhaustive list.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

There are quite many things mainly around use of XDP like creating XDP Adaptive Forms, getting document of record from Adaptive Forms, Adaptive Document functionality, addon compnents for forms like e-sign, scribble etc    , watch folder and batch generation of documents, HTML 5 forms etc. This is not an exhaustive list.