Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Forms Data Model Permission

Level 1

I have a permission issue on data model. There has a group only can edit specific data models.

Now it acting on data integrations page. But when group users edit rule in forms, they still can choose all data model services when setting invoke service.

How to set permission let group users can't see those data model in rule?

evat90040106_0-1663745576195.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@evat90040106 

Seems to be a genuine use case, but if you have given edit permissions to specific users on a few data models and others have read permissions(assuming), then those users mightn't be able to leverage those (other) data models at runtime even if all the data models are visible at the time of configuration.

You can check by removing the read permission set for other data models for those users/group. Let me know if this doesn't help.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@evat90040106 

Seems to be a genuine use case, but if you have given edit permissions to specific users on a few data models and others have read permissions(assuming), then those users mightn't be able to leverage those (other) data models at runtime even if all the data models are visible at the time of configuration.

You can check by removing the read permission set for other data models for those users/group. Let me know if this doesn't help.

Level 1

@Pulkit_Jain_ 
I already remove other permissions to user, but it still can use data models in form's rule.

2022-10-03_150108.png2022-10-03_150028.png2022-10-03_144625.png