Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

White space removal in page view source

Level 1

Hello,

We see an existing thread for a same use case that we have on our pages now - https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/adding-white-spaces-in-pag...

Just want to check if anyone has any solution for it ? or is it concluded to just ignore it as per the last comment.

In some other blogs, there is an another solution to add the Page Speed Module at apache but any thoughts if that could help? or any instructions on how we implement this?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Adobe Champion

As per the thread you attached, the newlines (I don't think it's white space) will not really affect page load times. Indeed page speed module for apache helps (as it allows you to configure various parts of response handling) but you need to consider whether this is really required.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Adobe Champion

As per the thread you attached, the newlines (I don't think it's white space) will not really affect page load times. Indeed page speed module for apache helps (as it allows you to configure various parts of response handling) but you need to consider whether this is really required.