Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Site References for Content Fragments

Level 2

Hi all,

I'm using an AEM Assets sandbox. I created a content fragment and added it to a WKND site page. The page and the content fragment are both published. I'm looking for a list of site references associated with the content fragment, but my sidebar says there aren't any site references. I'm wondering if this is an issue with the sandbox and that the site references would show up in a regular instance. If not, where would I look to find a list of all pages that a specific content fragment is placed?

Thank you!Untitled picture.pngUntitled picture2.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi @MorganMeik 

You are looking at the right place. I checked on one of the WKND content fragment which is referenced in site content and the references are populating. Screenshot below -

narendragandhi_0-1705680212768.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi @MorganMeik 

You are looking at the right place. I checked on one of the WKND content fragment which is referenced in site content and the references are populating. Screenshot below -

narendragandhi_0-1705680212768.png