Expand my Community achievements bar.

Reports for Asset Live Copies

Level 3

Hi,

My organization wants to adopt asset live copies. We want an efficient way to monitor a large volume of source assets for changes, so that we know if live copies are no longer in sync. Ideally this could be done through a report, but I don't see any OOTB reports that monitor live copy sources. Any recommendations on how to solve for this?

Thanks!

Morgan

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Employee

There is nothing OOTB . But you could write something custom where it give you list of asset where inheritence is cancelled.You could customize author UI or use ACS report builder to write query .Input :folder path get result of all assets that have broken inherience based on query that checks for below metadata property Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 2.56.07 PM.png

Level 3

Thank you for sharing this! However my organization is limited in our ability to customize our AEM instance (particularly with CRXDE). Do you have any recommendations that wouldn't require writing something custom?

Level 4

you check asset references give enough information regarding live copies you looking for, but it will be a manual option - no automated report

Administrator

@MorganMeik Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni