Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

No resource found at path: /content/dam/powerforms/accounting;resource=metadata

Level 7

We are importing a bunch of files into /content/dam/powerforms

The path we are using includes a subfolder like /content/dam/powerforms/accounting/CNP-XXX.xdp.

The createAsset API call creates an OrderedFolder.

Generally, the code is this:

String contentType = Files.probeContentType(Paths.get(xdpEntry.getPath()));

String fileAbsoultePath = output_dir.concat("/").concat(dirEntry.getName()).concat("/").concat(xdpEntry.getName());

InputStream targetStream = new FileInputStream(xdpEntry);

Asset asset = assetMgr.createAsset(fileAbsoultePath, targetStream, contentType, true);

The asset is created and all is good.

We are using the AEM Desktop app and trying to “check-out”, “edit”, and “upload changes”.  It fails on the upload.

Here is the error:

04.11.2021 12:17:34.755 *INFO* [152.231.136.232 [1636046254752] HEAD /api/assets/powerforms/accounting/CNP-463.xdp.json HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Resource /api/assets/powerforms/accounting/CNP-463.xdp.json not found

04.11.2021 12:17:35.062 *ERROR* [qtp19520908-9055] com.adobe.granite.acp.platform.PlatformServlet No resource found at path: /content/dam/powerforms/accounting;resource=metadata

When I create a folder called "accounting2" using CRXDE, Desktop or TouchUI and move the same file into that folder, it works fine.  I'm making the conclusion that it's not the file and it's the folder but, I have no idea.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Figured it out.  

The folder was created with a capital A.  

Everything is converted to lower case internally.

I love answering my own questions.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 7

Figured it out.  

The folder was created with a capital A.  

Everything is converted to lower case internally.

I love answering my own questions.