Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Is there an API or other way to download assets from AEM from remote server?

Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to retrieve assets from AEM by establishing a remote connection between a remote server and the AEM server. The remote server has to connect to AEM server and request for the specific asset, AEM server must serve the asset to the remote server, so it can manipulate it. Is there a way to achieve this through an API, or any other method? I only found an article that download assets through an application but it is created in the same server: Adobe Experience Manager Help | Downloading Adobe Experience Manager DAM Assets using Sling Servlets...

Any help is appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Here is the updated version of  that article: Adobe Experience Manager Help | Downloading Adobe Experience Manager 6.4 DAM Assets using the Query ...

You can write an AEM Servlet and invoke that Servlet from a separate server via an HTTP operation. The Servlet would return the asset.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Here is the updated version of  that article: Adobe Experience Manager Help | Downloading Adobe Experience Manager 6.4 DAM Assets using the Query ...

You can write an AEM Servlet and invoke that Servlet from a separate server via an HTTP operation. The Servlet would return the asset.