Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to cancel inheritance of a content fragment ?

Level 1

I have created a content fragment in "en" language and have created live copy of the CF inside "/europe/uk/en/".

when i synchronize the language copy, all the changes are moved to the live copy.

1.jpg

2.JPG

There is a use case when i need to cancel the inheritance , and there is an option which mentions that, when you click on Edit Live Copy

but even when checking the Live Copy Suspended checkbox, which should ideally cancel the inheritance, the synchronize is still happening.

3.JPG

Is there an OOTB way to cancel the inheritance in this case?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 8

Hi @sharaj 

There is another similar thread for this same issue where various suggestions have been provided for resolution - - https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/how-to-cancel-inheritance-...

Please try these and let us know if that resolves the issue.

Thanks

Narendra

Administrator

@sharaj Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni