Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Error in dam:batch.metadata.json

Level 3

Hi team,

We are getting an error logs like below. Anyone has idea on this why it's coming.

24.08.2023 09:32:37.387 *ERROR* POST /content/dam/dam:batch.metadata.json HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.servlets.post.impl.operations.ModifyOperation Exception during response processing. org.apache.sling.api.resource.PersistenceException: Unable to create node at /content/dam/dam:batch.metadata.json at org.apache.sling.jcr.resource.internal.helper.jcr.JcrResourceProvider.create(JcrResourceProvider.java:480) [org.apache.sling.jcr.resource:3.0.18] ... 160 lines omitted ... at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) Caused by: javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: No default node type available for /content/dam/dam:batch.metadata.json

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@testtttt1 I see two issues here. The filename dam:batch.metadata.json which you are trying to persist, should not have colon ( : ) in the file name. Also, while persisting this filem, you might not be adding correct nodetype, it should be nt:file as node type. 

Can you please add the code snippet for this?

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@testtttt1 I see two issues here. The filename dam:batch.metadata.json which you are trying to persist, should not have colon ( : ) in the file name. Also, while persisting this filem, you might not be adding correct nodetype, it should be nt:file as node type. 

Can you please add the code snippet for this?