Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

End of support for TLS 1.1 Security Protocol for Adobe Scene7

Level 2

Hello Experts, 

I have received an email from Scene7 support that TLS 1.1 security protocol will not be supported from 29th Feb 2020. I have analyzed that there is no impact as such in our system but still I would like to hear from experts if there could be any potential issue for Scene 7 users.

Our Current Setup:

We are uploading assets into DAM, these assets get sync to S7 using DAM update asset workflow. After the successful upload of assets into S7, we use these assets for authoring.

Assets access URL format is //company.scene7.com/is/image/image_name_without_extension (asset access url is not having request scheme while accessing the asset in pages for authoring).

Cheers!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Abhi,

Customers and users that are still using TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 after 29th February 2020 will be affected, when they are trying to serve Scene 7 images (from our CDN provider and Origin Server) and trying to connect Scene 7 IPS API servers.

Thanks,

Vikram Gaur

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Abhi,

Customers and users that are still using TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 after 29th February 2020 will be affected, when they are trying to serve Scene 7 images (from our CDN provider and Origin Server) and trying to connect Scene 7 IPS API servers.

Thanks,

Vikram Gaur