Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Dynamic Media video poster not displaying in print css

Level 6

I've this DM component added to a page. When emulating media print using the browser the DM video poster is not displaying at all. It's working fine with media screen css. When checking the poster URL in a browser window, it's loading the image.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

Welcome to AEM Community.

I am hoping, you have "dynamicmedia_scene7" run mode for Dynamic Media configuration on your AEM Author instance.

On that DM Component, you must have added a video, right?

If yes, on that same component, under settings, you have a section named "modifiers", under that you need to use "posterimage=DMaccountname/imagename to get the poster image on browsers, while viewing the video.

Thanks,

Vikram Gaur

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

Welcome to AEM Community.

I am hoping, you have "dynamicmedia_scene7" run mode for Dynamic Media configuration on your AEM Author instance.

On that DM Component, you must have added a video, right?

If yes, on that same component, under settings, you have a section named "modifiers", under that you need to use "posterimage=DMaccountname/imagename to get the poster image on browsers, while viewing the video.

Thanks,

Vikram Gaur