Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Customise aem inbox notifications in aem 6.5 workflow

Level 2

I want to customise aem inbox notification bcoz I don’t want to send notification to workflow initiator.

i want notification to go to only wf approver (but in my usecase both belong to same group) for this reason, i have written custom class extending com.adobe.acs.commons.notifications.InboxNotification and custom class implementing InboxNotificationSender api.

i am able to send customise inbox notification but when i click on notification > click complete > complete work item dialog > next step dropdown gives me some undefined values… how to fix that?

ideally it shud the next step of workflow in dropdown which is not coming.

also tell what parameters does this method expect - InboxNotificationImpl.setNoticationActions(); any example for that pls

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

@SumanSatija4 : Please refer this already accepted response: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/how-to-send-aem-inbox-noti...

Ideally once your approver approves it, you should already have the user-id of approver and you can send notification to that user.

If this doesn't hep, please share snippet of your code of custom WF step which approves and your WF as well?

thanks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

@SumanSatija4 : Please refer this already accepted response: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/how-to-send-aem-inbox-noti...

Ideally once your approver approves it, you should already have the user-id of approver and you can send notification to that user.

If this doesn't hep, please share snippet of your code of custom WF step which approves and your WF as well?

thanks.