Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Clone Launch Approval Workflow and Review Status on asset

Level 3

Hello

I'm trying to clone the 'Launch Approval' Workflow to create 'Group 1 Launch Approval Workflow'

Currently 'Launch Approval' is tied to asset property 'Review Status'

mbrennan_0-1687457615100.png

I would like to create 'Group 1 Review Status' on the metadata schema and tie that to our cloned 'Group 1 Launch Approval Workflow'.

I'm able to create 'Group 1 Launch Workflow'. However I am unable to create a field in meta data that ties to our 'Group 1 Launch Approval Workflow'.

I have searched for documentation on this functionality, and have searched in the questions on this forum but have not found anything sufficient.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@mbrennan Assuming you have also cloned/copied the default metadata schema and converted into your own custom metadata schema. 

You would just have to rename the review status field property from dam:status to your own custom property and write a Workflow launcher that triggers Group1 Launch Approval Workflow, when custom property is modified

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@mbrennan Assuming you have also cloned/copied the default metadata schema and converted into your own custom metadata schema. 

You would just have to rename the review status field property from dam:status to your own custom property and write a Workflow launcher that triggers Group1 Launch Approval Workflow, when custom property is modified

Level 3

Hi Krati,

I tried this solution and am running into issues. I created the launcher but am unable to complete the workflow.

I see the same issue when trying to run "Create review task" as a workflow the result is null

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager-assets/launch-review-as-a-...

Any ideas?