Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Change surface of the DAM

Level 2

Dear all, 

Can we customize the design of ADOBE DAM to align with our company's brand design guidelines?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

In my opinion, it is important for you to clearly specify the specific aspect you wish to customize. While the customization options for the "Adobe DAM" Interface may not be readily available, it is indeed possible to customize it. What truly matters, in my view, is ensuring that the output/results of Adobe DAM align with your brand guidelines. If you are asking whether Adobe DAM can be tailored to meet your requirements, then the answer is affirmative – it can be fully customized to suit your needs.

Esteban Bustamante

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Which AEM version you have ?

You can add a logo and do slight customization on AEM author but it will be custom work needing some dev effort , not suported OOTB .

We do have Brand portal offering where you can do some customisation based on your brand.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-brand-portal/using/admin-tools/brand-port...

Asset share commons - allows you to do complete rebranding/redesigning  of asset interface.

https://opensource.adobe.com/asset-share-commons/

Well, we are still searching for the right AEM. BTW, no one of your Sales Managers reached out to us. I am wondering if ADOBE service is always like this. We need some support immediately. Thanks

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

In my opinion, it is important for you to clearly specify the specific aspect you wish to customize. While the customization options for the "Adobe DAM" Interface may not be readily available, it is indeed possible to customize it. What truly matters, in my view, is ensuring that the output/results of Adobe DAM align with your brand guidelines. If you are asking whether Adobe DAM can be tailored to meet your requirements, then the answer is affirmative – it can be fully customized to suit your needs.

Esteban Bustamante

Dear Esteban, I appreciate your prompt response, even though it may not be the outcome I was hoping for. I fully concur with your viewpoint that the end result is paramount. Adapting to brand guidelines can be a challenging task, especially within larger organizations. However, it has become an integral part of the industry and I strongly believe that allowing individuals the ability to customize their own designs would bring added value to all parties involved. Thank you for your time and consideration.