Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Api Upload to AEM Dynamic Media

Level 5

I have a client that has UGC ....users make selections and it builds images dynamically, and we need to put it into dynamic media to be able to share later. Is there any api's out of box that will allow for that?

So user goes and "creates" images and then the system needs to upload them to somewhere (dynamic media) and we give the user to share the images on social platforms.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Sean-McK 

Thank you for your response.

Dynamic Media needs to be configured on that AEM Author instance (as they are moving from Scene 7 to AEM Dynamic Media) and then using AEM Assets API to upload images [1]

[1] : https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/assets/extending/mac-api-assets.html

Once assets are uploaded on AEM Author, as per the defined Dynamic Media configuration, assets will be replicated to configured Dynamic Media account.

Regards,

Vikram Gaur

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @Sean-McK 

Welcome to Adobe Community !!

Is your query in regards to uploading images on AEM Dynamic Media (configured on AEM Author Instance) or Dynamic Media Classic (formally known as Scene 7)?

Thanks,

Vikram Gaur

Level 5

I think this is why I ask, they are going from Scene 7 to now AEM Dynamic Media via AEM. 

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Sean-McK 

Thank you for your response.

Dynamic Media needs to be configured on that AEM Author instance (as they are moving from Scene 7 to AEM Dynamic Media) and then using AEM Assets API to upload images [1]

[1] : https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/assets/extending/mac-api-assets.html

Once assets are uploaded on AEM Author, as per the defined Dynamic Media configuration, assets will be replicated to configured Dynamic Media account.

Regards,

Vikram Gaur