Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

AEM Essentials: Issues importing Adobe stock photos to DAM

Level 2

My organization has permanently licensed hundreds of Adobe stock photos. We'd like to import these into our DAM but have run into several issues:

1. It's only possible to select a page with 10 photos at a time and each one has its own download button, it doesn't appear possible to do a bulk download let alone that of a single page. If download icon is selected after multiples are checked, only the first image is downloaded. 

2. If this functionality is available, is it possible to transfer these stock photo assets we've purchased directly into the DAM since they're both Adobe programs?

3. If not, can a request be made to Adobe to bulk transfer these assets to a specific One Drive location? We have over 2K photos and downloading one at a time is not how any customer wants to spend their time. 

4 Replies

Level 1

We can help you transfer them using our OneTeg iPaaS . You need to make sure you have AEM Assets and not Essentials. Essentials don't have an API we can work with at this time. We can also push them to OneDrive if Essentials is in use.

Thanks,

Bulent 

Level 2

Thanks Bulent, yes we have Essentials not Enterprise AEM. So you could push all 2K of them to a OneDrive? Would I create a support ticket to make that happen?

Level 1

Unfortunately, I don't work for Adobe, we are partners. We can get it done using our own solution ( https://www.oneteg.com). Let's talk tomorrow. Here is my email: bdogan at cyangate.com. I will try to help as much as I can.

Community Advisor

@CynthiaCo  I couldn't find any option to bulk export/download assets from AEM Essentials. Request you to raise a feature request from here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager-ideas/idb-p/adobe-experien... 

Also, you can open a support ticket with Adobe to check if they have any backend tools/automated processes/scripts to help with your request, which is a fair one. Good luck!