Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM CaaS implementation with AEM Assets

Level 2

Hello Team,

I am new to AEM. I need to integrate Adobe AEM Assets with Workfront for a basic use case.

I have no prior experience in setting up AEM CaaS and Assets as a Cloud Service. I have access to the admin console and see the Cloud Manager application. My questions are:

1. Can someone please guide me to the documentation or step-by-step process of how to integrate and set up this?
  2. Do I need a local AEM setup on my system for this or this can be achieved without it? If yes, how can I set up this? 
  3. Can this be achieved by configuration or do we need to write code for it currently my technical team people are on vacation and unfortunately they will not be back before this use case timeline finishes.

Thanks in advance,

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Harsh61  as per the documentation in Adobe below, you have to do directly in cloud not in local aem instances.

Saravanan_Dharmaraj_0-1692627016800.png

Saravanan_Dharmaraj_1-1692627185969.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

Thanks @Saravanan_Dharmaraj , I will check it.

Meanwhile 1 more question about AEM CaaS.

Do I need to have local AEM setup also on my machine and then somehow deploy the configurations on server or it works fine without local setup and directly on the cloud?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Harsh61  as per the documentation in Adobe below, you have to do directly in cloud not in local aem instances.

Saravanan_Dharmaraj_0-1692627016800.png

Saravanan_Dharmaraj_1-1692627185969.png