Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.5 Full hard drive when it is deployed on stage

Level 2

hello community

I have been doing deployments since I upgraded from aem 6.4 to 6.5, in dev environment and prod it deploys without problems, however, every time it is deployed in stage it consumes 5gb of the machine's hard drive. What could be causing this, has anyone experienced something similar? Before, deployment was not done through the cloud manager, it was done manually.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Repository size increasing after deployment but not on all environments, makes me think of any digital content/assets being part of the deployment?

Also agree with @Jagadeesh_Prakash , its worth running an offline compaction (and probably consistency check as well) considering the concern is around the AEM repository.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@juancarlos2022  We might need to monitor the spikes and also folders capacity. Recommand to do purg of the old data and run offline compaction if needed.

Correct answer by
Level 5

Repository size increasing after deployment but not on all environments, makes me think of any digital content/assets being part of the deployment?

Also agree with @Jagadeesh_Prakash , its worth running an offline compaction (and probably consistency check as well) considering the concern is around the AEM repository.

Level 2

Thank you very much, finally what I did was remove the dam filter from the filter.xml of the ui.content pom, which caused a backup of the entire dam to be made on each use