Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

ACS commons - 5.3.4 not getting downloaded

Adobe Champion

I am trying to upgrade acs commons from 5.0.6 to 5.3.4,

Below are the pom.xml changes.

P_V_Nair_0-1662135216681.pngP_V_Nair_1-1662135233983.png

But, getting below error and it is not downloading the new version dependency. Can someone help out on what is happening here? It is working fine for 5.0.6

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project aem-testinc-project.all: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.testinc:aem-testinc-project.all:content-package:4.0.4: The following artifacts could not be resolved: com.adobe.acs:acs-aem-commons-ui.content:zip:min:5.3.4, com.adobe.acs:acs-aem-commons-ui.apps:zip:min:5.3.4: Could not find artifact com.adobe.acs:acs-aem-commons-ui.content:zip:min:5.3.4 in adobe-public-releases (https://repo.adobe.com/nexus/content/groups/public) -> [Help 1]

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Adobe Champion

Thank you. I tried removing the classifier tag and that fixed the build. From acs commons documentation, 5.3.0 and up don’t need a classifier.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 4

AFAIK this repo 'repo.adobe.com' has been decommissioned. All artifacts should be available via Maven Central instead.You most likely have a repo.adobe.com repository configured in their code, if you remove it, getting dependencies from Maven Central is automatic and should work.

Correct answer by
Adobe Champion

Thank you. I tried removing the classifier tag and that fixed the build. From acs commons documentation, 5.3.0 and up don’t need a classifier.