Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

What is the relation between Adobe Mobile Service and Adobe Analytics? What is their analytic capbility difference?

Level 1

Hi, All,

I am a newbie to Adobe Analytics. I am looking at the mobile (native app) analytic capability that Adobe can provide with its products? Currently I am comparing the Adobe Mobile Service with Adobe Analytics. But I got a bit confused. Is Adobe Analytics part of Adobe Mobile Service? If not, what are the difference between their analytic capability.

Thanks,

Icicle

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Icicle,

Adobe Mobile Services is part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It offers different reports and features that can only be accessed via the Mobile Services interface. For example: acquisition links can only be created via the Mobile Services interface. For more information on which features are available in Mobile Services check out the documentation here: https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/mobile/gs.html.

When using the SDK with your app, data can be configured to send to Adobe Analytics. This will provide additional reports in the main menu under mobile apps. Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Sincerely,

Tacia

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Icicle,

Adobe Mobile Services is part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It offers different reports and features that can only be accessed via the Mobile Services interface. For example: acquisition links can only be created via the Mobile Services interface. For more information on which features are available in Mobile Services check out the documentation here: https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/mobile/gs.html.

When using the SDK with your app, data can be configured to send to Adobe Analytics. This will provide additional reports in the main menu under mobile apps. Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Sincerely,

Tacia