Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

"Cannot Connect to Analytics Error" while configuring cloudservices for SiteCatalyst

Adobe Champion

Hi All , 

I recently tried connecting to SiteCatalyst , by creating new configuration under "/etc/cloudservices/sitecatalyst" cloudservices .  I entered my account credentials i.e omniture Username , Password , Company Name . Also , there was a Data Center field , i tried all of its value in dropdown ranging from SanJose to Sandbox , but while clicking on connecting to analytics button , it is showing error , cannot Connect to Analytics .

Kindly tell if anyone has faced above issue and its resolution , so that connection to Analytics can be established successfully . Btw , my omniture credentials of username , password and company name were working fine to login into omniture sitecatalyst account (https://my.omniture.com/login/)

Thanx in Advance !!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Adobe Champion

Thanks Sham , Actually omniture  console was changed  so was not able to see user Management console at first sight , but after exploring a bit was able to find it and followed debugging  steps according to the help guide and the connection was successful .

Thanx

Deepak

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Verify all the five steps at [1]. Additionallu issue persist reset the password & verify. Still not resolved reach out to official support team.

[1]  https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/kb/sitecatalystintegrationtroubleshooting.html

Adobe Champion

Sham , thanks a lot for sharing steps . Even i followed same earlier but faced issue .

1. Point 1 works fine and i am able to log in to Omniture SiteCatalyst account .

2. For Point 2 , i am not able to access user management console at sitecatalyst end (it never shows up) , so i don't know  how to Make sure that the user is added to the 'Web Services Access' predefined group on the SiteCatalyst .

Since i am not able to access these settings , i will contact my sitecatalyst representative .

Are any other inputs from your end that i should for connecting to sitecatalyst or seeing tracking call for few events like s.props , pageName in SiteCatalyst account directly as in AEM not able to connect SiteCatalyst .(although i don't think so , but need your inputs)

Level 10

You are right direction to add "Web Services Access'" through representative. Framework to map events is next step after connection issue is resolved. 

Correct answer by
Adobe Champion

Thanks Sham , Actually omniture  console was changed  so was not able to see user Management console at first sight , but after exploring a bit was able to find it and followed debugging  steps according to the help guide and the connection was successful .

Thanx

Deepak