Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Negative values formatting issue.

Level 1

When i am trying to compare two period in sitecatalyst for pages report some of  the change values are negative numbers. When i tried downloading them in to Excel the format of this number is not proper. E.X:- (-4) is given as('-4.000000) in excel report. Please help me on this

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Swaraj Mandla wrote...

When i am trying to compare two period in sitecatalyst for pages report some of  the change values are negative numbers. When i tried downloading them in to Excel the format of this number is not proper. E.X:- (-4) is given as('-4.000000) in excel report. Please help me on this

Hi Swaraj, 

You can change the formatting of the number by right clicking on the cell (or entire column) > format cell > number > change the decimal places to zero. That will show the number as a whole number in the report. 

- Tacia

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

Swaraj Mandla wrote...

Hi Swaraj, 

You can change the formatting of the number by right clicking on the cell (or entire column) > format cell > number > change the decimal places to zero. That will show the number as a whole number in the report. 

- Tacia