Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

How to grant access to the GDPR tool?

Level 9

I'm trying to grant a team member access to the GDPR UI, but when I click the "Give Access to the GDPR UI" from the Admin Console, it just takes me to the tool, with nothing about user management.

1533938_pastedImage_0.png

I can probably sort out how to grant this team member access, but this link is very confusing.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Jenn,

There's not really user management per se for the GDPR UI/API.  The only permission is that the user must be a System Admin for the organization in Admin Console.  If they are a system administrator they then have access.  That is the only permissions currently.

I hope that helps,

Seth

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Jenn,

There's not really user management per se for the GDPR UI/API.  The only permission is that the user must be a System Admin for the organization in Admin Console.  If they are a system administrator they then have access.  That is the only permissions currently.

I hope that helps,

Seth

Level 9

Ah, good to know. It would be nice to have it be separated from System Admin privileges. But more than anything, that link/tooltip should be clearer.