Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How do I link to the Marketing Cloud?

Level 9

How do I connect or link my accounts through the Marketing Cloud?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

• If it is your first login through the Marketing Cloud, then the first page will show which products you can link to. 

To link to one of the six solutions available, click 'Get Access' and sign in with the login that is associated to the selected tool. If you are looking to link to DTM, at least one account has to be linked first before DTM can be linked.

• To link additional products, follow these steps: click the account icon in the top, right corner. Then click the hyperlink for the company name. If you have access to multiple organizations, click 'Manage Organizations' at the bottom of the list. 

• From within the Organization pane, click Add Organization.

• From here you can select the product you need to link to. In this example, I am linking to Adobe DTM. 

After an account has been linked, it will appear on the left side navigation.

Common Account Linking Errors

If you receive one of the following errors when linking the account, contact support

• “ERROR Your account cannot be linked because it is not assigned to a company”.
  • “ERROR Your account could not be linked: Your Adobe ID user is already linked to this company with the legacy user.”     
  • “ERROR An unexpected error occurred while linking your account.”
  • “ERROR Your account could not be linked: Your company is not yet enabled for the Marketing Cloud. You may request access here. Error: Organization missing."

If the company has already been provisioned for the Marketing Cloud, the error is a provisioning issue. For resolution to any of errors listed above, contact support. In the request include the Account Name, Marketing Cloud user name, DTM user name, and the error you are receiving.

If the company has not been provisioned for the Marketing Cloud, follow the instructions here

If you receive an error inside your network, but the link works outside the network whitelist the IP addresses listed here: https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/kb/en_US/analytics/kb/adobe-ip-addresses.html

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

• If it is your first login through the Marketing Cloud, then the first page will show which products you can link to. 

To link to one of the six solutions available, click 'Get Access' and sign in with the login that is associated to the selected tool. If you are looking to link to DTM, at least one account has to be linked first before DTM can be linked.

• To link additional products, follow these steps: click the account icon in the top, right corner. Then click the hyperlink for the company name. If you have access to multiple organizations, click 'Manage Organizations' at the bottom of the list. 

• From within the Organization pane, click Add Organization.

• From here you can select the product you need to link to. In this example, I am linking to Adobe DTM. 

After an account has been linked, it will appear on the left side navigation.

Common Account Linking Errors

If you receive one of the following errors when linking the account, contact support

• “ERROR Your account cannot be linked because it is not assigned to a company”.
  • “ERROR Your account could not be linked: Your Adobe ID user is already linked to this company with the legacy user.”     
  • “ERROR An unexpected error occurred while linking your account.”
  • “ERROR Your account could not be linked: Your company is not yet enabled for the Marketing Cloud. You may request access here. Error: Organization missing."

If the company has already been provisioned for the Marketing Cloud, the error is a provisioning issue. For resolution to any of errors listed above, contact support. In the request include the Account Name, Marketing Cloud user name, DTM user name, and the error you are receiving.

If the company has not been provisioned for the Marketing Cloud, follow the instructions here

If you receive an error inside your network, but the link works outside the network whitelist the IP addresses listed here: https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/kb/en_US/analytics/kb/adobe-ip-addresses.html