Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can we revert to the previous UI for the Admin Console?

Level 6

New one seems to have text overflow issues and isn't displaying as well. When adding groups and product profiles to a user, it seems the search function isn't as reliable as the previous version either.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I don't believe there is a way to revert to a previous UI. Are you still seeing these issues? If so, we'd want to get bugs logged with customer care.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

I don't believe there is a way to revert to a previous UI. Are you still seeing these issues? If so, we'd want to get bugs logged with customer care.

Level 6

Hi @jantzen_b , this issue has already been brought up with customer care, and I believe the team who maintains the UI has been made aware of the issue. It wasn't so much a bug as a sharp decline in user experience. The main issue is the new hover menus when changing an individual accounts group/product profile membership. It now requires added steps, selection is more difficult, and it won't display menu overflows. The main reason for mentioning it here was to gain some traction from other users that may be having similar difficulties.

Level 10

Thanks for the added context. The best course of action would be submit an idea/feature request with the improvements you'd like to see. As it receives more votes, the product teams will be made aware of the request.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-cloud-ideas/idb-p/adobe-experience...