Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

ADOBE MKT CLOUD

Level 1

Hello, i would like to know more information about the experience marketing, To be honest i have been trying to have contact with someone can help me to get in and try it or explain me how i can to star to use it or buy it but i dont receive any help.

Can you let me know how can i join an experience with the product i have already and adobe ID but i think with that i cant get in the adobe experience  cloud.

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Jessica, the Experience Cloud is a series enterprise-level tools that help large organizations with their digital experience. You can find more information on what it does here:

Transform your brand into an experience business | Adobe Experience Cloud

Due to its scale, it is typically not within the price range of individuals or small organizations. You're welcome to use the contact link on the linked page to explore the possibility, though.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Jessica, the Experience Cloud is a series enterprise-level tools that help large organizations with their digital experience. You can find more information on what it does here:

Transform your brand into an experience business | Adobe Experience Cloud

Due to its scale, it is typically not within the price range of individuals or small organizations. You're welcome to use the contact link on the linked page to explore the possibility, though.