Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to Download AEM Version 6.5.17 - Request for Assistance

Level 1

Dear Adobe Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to report an issue I encountered while attempting to download Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) version 6.5.17 from the Software Distribution portal.

When I try to access the download link, I receive a 404 error page, indicating that the requested page is not found. Below is the URL I attempted to access:

Download Link for AEM 6.5.17

Attached is a screenshot of the error page for your reference.

I would appreciate it if you could assist me in resolving this issue and provide an alternative way to download the required AEM version. Your prompt assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated as it is critical for our ongoing project.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Phạm Minh Riêm

PhamRi1_0-1722648305873.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @PhamRi1,

The link you have share/provided is working correctly.

Screenshot 2024-08-04 at 13.10.53.png

What I have observed on your screen, is that Adobe Experience Manger category/tab is missing on your end.

software-distribution.jpg

Please check this, for more information about Software Distribution itself and options it provides:

Most likely you do not have proper permissions, or your organization does not have proper license. I would suggest following options:

I do not think there are any other official alternative options to get Service Pack for AEM.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @PhamRi1,

The link you have share/provided is working correctly.

Screenshot 2024-08-04 at 13.10.53.png

What I have observed on your screen, is that Adobe Experience Manger category/tab is missing on your end.

software-distribution.jpg

Please check this, for more information about Software Distribution itself and options it provides:

Most likely you do not have proper permissions, or your organization does not have proper license. I would suggest following options:

I do not think there are any other official alternative options to get Service Pack for AEM.

Level 4

Please check with your account type if it's personal, then the Adobe Experience Manager tab will not be visible to you...
Or you have to get access fro Adobe for the SD Portal