Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can't see my JWT tokens

Employee

I have been getting emails telling me about the JWT->OAuth migration. But, when I try following the links to see them and update them, I get messages that say "Restricted access. You do not have developer access and need admin approval to use developer tools." What am I doing wrong? I believe that nothing important to me depends on a JWT credential, so I think I can probably just delete or disconnect those things, but I can't even list them. Any suggestions?

4 Replies

Employee
Employee

Hi @JoelSa6 , could you confirm a few things - 

1. You are using the correct account to sign in 

2. Once you are on the Dev Console can you click on the org switcher (on the top right) and see if you have access to the org for which you received the email? 

Thanks
Manik

Employee

When I try logging in via the link in the email, it takes me to a login page, I use my "sacks@adobe.com" credentials (because that's where the email got sent), I use my Work account, and then I get offered one of two "profiles". I chose one, have no access, tried the access switcher to go to another, and also have no access. The two profiles are:

Adobe.com Stage

and

Neal's ETLA Express Firefly

That second one is a surprise, I don't know why I'd have a profile with someone else's name in it.

Employee
Employee

Hi @JoelSa6 - I believe you are an Adobe employee. Please reach out to me on Slack.

Employee

I can't figure out your Adobe userid from your name here. You should have better luck finding me from mine, though.