Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Access issues adobe developer console

Level 1

I'm having issues accessing developer console. Other colleagues are not having the same issue.

url: developer.adobe.com/console

Seeing message displayed below, but admin console is configured correctly. 

Access denied

You don’t have Developer role permissions to access the organization on the Adobe Developer Console.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @pvkooten 

Check Organization Membership: Ensure that you're a member of the organization associated with the Adobe Developer Console. Sometimes changes in organizational membership can impact access. 

Also try Clear Cache and Cookies: Sometimes, cached data or cookies can cause login issues. Clear your browser's cache and cookies and then try accessing the console again. Check Account Role: Verify that your account has the appropriate roles and permissions. Even if your colleagues have access, there might be differences in the roles assigned to each account. Contact your administrator to ensure you have the necessary Developer role permissions.

Thanks

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee

Did you attempt to relogin in an incognito browser? 
Else - you might not have been granted "Developer permissions" in the admin-console.

Level 1

thanks for your response:

tried incognito in chrome & edge -> no access.

i am having these permissions that is the strange thing. i'm having the idea that there is something

going on because of my account and multiple profiles? (i'm assigned for example to the wrong company, not able to change)

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @pvkooten 

Check Organization Membership: Ensure that you're a member of the organization associated with the Adobe Developer Console. Sometimes changes in organizational membership can impact access. 

Also try Clear Cache and Cookies: Sometimes, cached data or cookies can cause login issues. Clear your browser's cache and cookies and then try accessing the console again. Check Account Role: Verify that your account has the appropriate roles and permissions. Even if your colleagues have access, there might be differences in the roles assigned to each account. Contact your administrator to ensure you have the necessary Developer role permissions.

Thanks

Level 1

Thanks for your reply. 

It was fixed by Adobe team, it was related to this:

Check Organization Membership: Ensure that you're a member of the organization associated with the Adobe Developer Console. Sometimes changes in organizational membership can impact access. 

Community Advisor

Good to hear that your issue have been resolved

Level 3

i would suggest you to ask you Product Admin / see you user access to Adobe IO profile [https://adminconsole.adobe.com/], In case Adobe IO profile is not assigned to your username, ask Admin to assign product Adobe IO profile to your user name and provide role as "developer"