Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Workflow erroring after delivery looking for Segment Code

Level 1

My workflow is processing the delivery activity and than throwing an error after processing.  The error says "Invalid Column Name sSegementCode"  and seems to be due to the workflow trying to insert a field that doesn't exist into the temporary table.  Has anyone seen anything like this? I have used this workflow a number of times in both our test and production environment and never had this issue.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi DanSpigs,

This happens when you have not defined the segment code in Define new additional fields correctly.

Read Target mapping to know more about custom mapping if you were using one or you can simply add the segment code to existing mapping.

Note: don't forget to update the database structure, sometimes this doesn't work automatically while adding/remove segment code from additional fields under target mapping.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi DanSpigs,

This happens when you have not defined the segment code in Define new additional fields correctly.

Read Target mapping to know more about custom mapping if you were using one or you can simply add the segment code to existing mapping.

Note: don't forget to update the database structure, sometimes this doesn't work automatically while adding/remove segment code from additional fields under target mapping.

Regards,

Amit