Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

[Video Tutorial | Control Panel] Delegating subdomains

Administrator

Adobe Campaign Control Panel allows you to fully delegate a subdomain to Adobe Campaign.

Watch this how-to video on accessing Control Panel subdomain management and how to delegate subdomain: Delegating subdomains

In case you have any questions after watching this video, please feel free to post them below or reach out through the community Q and A section. 
In case you have any ideas and/or suggestions regarding the Campaign Standard product, then kindly submit them here

Sukrity Wadhwa
3 Replies

Level 9

How do I check if a particular domain is delegated to adobe or what points out in the UI or elsewhere if it's Adobe managed?

Level 1

Hi @Sukrity_Wadhwa 

I have a question regarding domain delegation. I would like to know from both scenario full delegation and Cname delegation. 

In full delegation is it possible to give the adobe the sub-domain and they delegate for us before the platform is ready (or adobe dont do that) and give us just the NS for us to add into DNS

OR

It can only be done once the platform is ready by adobe and we delegate the sub-domains in the control pannel ?

Thank you for you support 

Administrator

Hi @mmbb110 & @akhileshbh,

I have reached out to our SMEs to get back to you for answers. You will be hearing from them soon.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa