Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Using the Result set of Incremental Query activity in next Query activity in a workflow using ACS

Level 4

Hi,

I am trying to use the result set of an 'incremental query' in the next query activity. I don't see any option to select records from temporary data source like we see in segmentation activity when connected to query. The use case is to read incremental data using a criteria from a Incremental query activity, then extract and compute some additional data to it in 'Additional data' tab. And then pass this result set to second 'query' activity and filter based on the additional data selected in incremental query. When I connect Incremental query to query activity I am not finding the additional data's selected in 'Incremental Query' activity to filter. Am I doing something wrong here? or it is not available? Is there any other way to achieve this ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Asish,

As of now, it is not possible for a query to read the data coming from another query. It is in our plans to add a feature allowing to do that, in the upcoming releases.

Right now it is only possible to add additional data from the same query.

Stay tuned for more information about that new feature (not sure yet if that'd be an enhancement to the current query activity or a new activity that will allow to add additionnal data after any other activity).

Hope this helps,

Florent

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 4

I guess to achieve this I can use 'Output filtering' Tab in the first Incremental Query for my requirement. But would still like to know if Passing of result set and carrying out of 'Additional Data' from One query to subsequent query is possible or not?

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Asish,

As of now, it is not possible for a query to read the data coming from another query. It is in our plans to add a feature allowing to do that, in the upcoming releases.

Right now it is only possible to add additional data from the same query.

Stay tuned for more information about that new feature (not sure yet if that'd be an enhancement to the current query activity or a new activity that will allow to add additionnal data after any other activity).

Hope this helps,

Florent