Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Using carousel for Push Notifications

Level 1

Hi ,

Request you all to help me with implemention of carousel in Push notifications for both IOS and Android.

Also i am facing an issue with the implementation of image that we are not able to track the responses i.e if we are passing the image it is working fine , however as soon as we check the tracking option it is not being displayed in the notification.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rishabh,

I'm unsure what you mean with Carousel for Push Notifications as the carousel component is a content component to format the email itself (not possible to use for push notifications).

Also, tracking is not done on the images on push notifications, but on the entire notification itself.

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Pablo

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rishabh,

I'm unsure what you mean with Carousel for Push Notifications as the carousel component is a content component to format the email itself (not possible to use for push notifications).

Also, tracking is not done on the images on push notifications, but on the entire notification itself.

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Pablo