Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Using branding configurations dynamically for a reoccurring delivery

Level 2

Hey there!

I was wondering if there was a better way to accomplish sending a single email variant from several branding configurations. Currently, if I wanted to personalize the sender information, I must construct 1 delivery for each branding configuration. So if I want to send an email on behalf of 15 different senders, I must build a version for EACH of them using a segmentation activity to separate recipients. This becomes very time intensive for large groups of "senders".

In contrast, HubSpot offers a delivery setting called the "Sender token" which adjusts the sender information based on the recipients "contact owner". When this is chosen, the delivery is personalized so that the "From" and "reply-to" fields are dynamically outfitted to that recipients data schema. 

So in ACS, is it possible to set up a reoccurring delivery that's not aggregated by any time period that can dynamically set the branding configuration based on profile data schema. 

E.g. if profile extension field = customer owner, then apply "x" brand configuration? 

Its extremely time intensive to build out several variants that stem off a segmentation and a workaround would be valuable. 

-CD

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately there is no way to switch the whole branding configuration.

Only 1 branding config can be used which means that tracking links and error mail address are fixed to 1 domain

Though you can use a content block to dynamically determine sender name and reply-to with some JavaScript logic

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately there is no way to switch the whole branding configuration.

Only 1 branding config can be used which means that tracking links and error mail address are fixed to 1 domain

Though you can use a content block to dynamically determine sender name and reply-to with some JavaScript logic

Level 2

Hey @ramon_bisswanger !

EDIT: head to https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-standard/how-to-make-sender-addresse... as this was discussed in more depth on this thread. 

Picking back up on this thread. 

I'm looking at the "email address of default sender" content block and cannot find any documentation within ACS that conveys what objects can be targeted nor a list of xpath parameters. 

Here is the text that is embedded in this content block. 

<%@ value object="branding" xpath="mailParameters/senderAddress" %>

I presume I could replicate this approach by building a "senderAddress" value within the profile schema, and adjust the object so that it's targeting the profile schema rather than the branding. 

Do you have any insight on what values I could put to accomplish this? 

CD