Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Unable to receive test/proof emails in production site.

Level 1

Hi, Test/proof email is unable to be proceed in production site? 

Also even if in staging site, I cannot receive test/proof email when I set advanced parameters. 

Could you please someone tell me the answer? 

thank you in advance! 

図1.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @kumakuma1,

You will have to follow certain rules when you update any of this settings out of branding configuration.

• "From address" should be real (recommended) and this email address has to be any of the subdomains delegated to adobe. 
  • The "Reply-to address" can indeed be anything you want, as long as it is tied to a real email address that is setup to accept incoming email.
  • You can customize "Reply to name" anything you want.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @kumakuma1,

You will have to follow certain rules when you update any of this settings out of branding configuration.

• "From address" should be real (recommended) and this email address has to be any of the subdomains delegated to adobe. 
  • The "Reply-to address" can indeed be anything you want, as long as it is tied to a real email address that is setup to accept incoming email.
  • You can customize "Reply to name" anything you want.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1
Hi thank you for your comment! I think email address which I wanna use for "From Address" and "Reply-to address" has been delegated. I'm not having system administrator privilege, how can I confirm this delegation? Thanks,

Community Advisor
Only user having administrator access can see the brand configuration and confirm this for you.
Thanks, Sathees

Level 1
Hi I got to know delegated sub domain. and now able to send email! thank you!

Level 1
hi, testing/proof email is not available in production site?