Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Trigger workflow from Landing Page

Level 1

I am working on an use case where a Landing page is created for user data collection. As soon as the user hits on submit button, I want to trigger a workflow with the data collected from Landing Page to be passed as parameters in the workflow. Is it possible?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately such automated trigger is not possible.

How I solved similar situations:

• mark the entered records (with adding a static value via landing page properties)
  • Save all input in profile fields
  • Have a workflow with a scheduled which identifies all marked profiles and does required post-processing

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately such automated trigger is not possible.

How I solved similar situations:

• mark the entered records (with adding a static value via landing page properties)
  • Save all input in profile fields
  • Have a workflow with a scheduled which identifies all marked profiles and does required post-processing

Level 1

Hi Ramon!

Can it be done via external webpage and api request? I can trigger the workflow using postman but can do using ajax jquery code within the landing page. So, can workflow be triggered from an external webpage?

Employee Advisor

Technically a workflow can be triggered externally.

Though this is limited to max 1 call per 10 minutes, if more calls are sent, the API will just reject them.

Documentation:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/working-with-apis/managing-workflows...