Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Tracking logs in Segmentation Node

Level 2

I have a journey where I am targeting a recurring email via "Primary Instance" in the delivery logs. I am also trying to segment based on tracking logs, but there seems to be two instances, one of which I am unable to target.

The tracking log I'm trying to target for segmentation is Tracking logs (nms:trackingLogRcp:profileTrackingLog) but I am having trouble getting there -- this would include Label of Delivery, Type, Date, etc.

Ultimately what I am trying to get at is "Engaged (open/click) with X email within 30 days, have not engaged within 30 days, and have not engaged more than 30 days since email was deployed."

Can anyone help point me in the right direction for the segmentation node targeting the above-noted log?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

You should be able to use the Tracking Log entities as Resource in the Property of the query

denisb91363072_0-1610537996672.png

And do a query similar to the one below

denisb91363072_1-1610538287126.png

Hope this helps,

Denis.