Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

targetData in Analysis Tab of the Delivery

Level 5

Hi Team,

Can we have targetData as a delivery label ? which I mean is i have the requirement to create a delivery label which is likely to be on primary key basis. I am aware that we can have the Analysis tab to drill more on personalization ; but I have not delivery label to be having from the targetData (means incoming data).

Kindly let me know for any suggestions.

Thanks,
Adithya

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Adithya,

8k means potential 8k deliveries getting created which is again not good. It will be difficult for you to evaluate the success of your campaign. You will have to check each child delivery to see if the email has been successfully sent or not.

Coming to your requirement, I'd like ot see that it is not possible. Only these options are accessible to dynamically create a delivery label

1566334_pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi adithyacs86,

Please confirm if your request is for ACC or ACS. If ACS it is definitely not possible but if ACC, I can see how it can be done.

Few things to clarify first. targetData is something which can be different for each targeted profile but all these profiles will become part of single delivery. So using the targetData to create the delivery label might not work.

Imagin you sending an email to 1 million profiles and there is a single delivery activity. Setting the delivery label using 1 million targetData elements, if somehow I accept that this can work, you will have 1 million child deliveries each with a single profile targeted out of it. This can bring the system down even.

Can you please review your requirement please.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 5

Hi Vipul,

Thank you for the response, yes it is in ACC.

And I got your point of having child deliveries for each recipient.

And our total target is around max 8k , will this also have an impact?

Let me know for any updates,

Thanks

Adithya

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Adithya,

8k means potential 8k deliveries getting created which is again not good. It will be difficult for you to evaluate the success of your campaign. You will have to check each child delivery to see if the email has been successfully sent or not.

Coming to your requirement, I'd like ot see that it is not possible. Only these options are accessible to dynamically create a delivery label

1566334_pastedImage_0.png

Level 5

Hi Vipul,

Yes i got it..

I will check on that and let you know for any updates i have in.

Thanks for working into it.

Regards,
Adithya

Level 5

adithyacs86Vipul Raghav

Any development has been achieved in this?

I'm also trying the same. Please let us know.