Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Target recommendation in Emails (ACS)

Level 2

Hi,

We are integrating the target recommendations with ACS. On Target side all the setup is done, we created a form based recommendation activity.
I tested outside of ACS with an API call and it returns the recommendation as an HTML.
My question is how to inject this into a content block ? The problem is that with ACS we don't have javascript activity in the workflow or call an API in a content block.
Would this only be possible in Adobe Campaign Classic or is there a way to do it in ACS as well ?

Thank you in advance,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Norbert,

Just heard back from the product team. As I suspected it is not possible with ACS, and it seems that the team has no plan to work on that in a near future.

I still encourage you to log an enhancement request by contacting the support team. One can never know what will be the priorities of tomorrow.

In any case, this might not be exactly what you are looking for but there will be an offer core service soon fully integrated with ACS, which could maybe serve your use case.

Florent

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

You are right, with the security enhancements made in ACS, some restrictions have come, including the ones you are mentioning.

Still, I will ask the team if there are some known workarounds or ways to implement this (or plans, if that's not the case).

Florent

Level 2

Thank you Florent.

Looking forward to hear from you

Regards,
Norbert

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Norbert,

Just heard back from the product team. As I suspected it is not possible with ACS, and it seems that the team has no plan to work on that in a near future.

I still encourage you to log an enhancement request by contacting the support team. One can never know what will be the priorities of tomorrow.

In any case, this might not be exactly what you are looking for but there will be an offer core service soon fully integrated with ACS, which could maybe serve your use case.

Florent