Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Target location rawbox

Level 4

Hi all,

I am new to working with adobe campaign with target,When I was trying to include a dynamic image in an email campaign via  target . I came across the option to provide a Target location(rawbox). Any help on what to mention here in this field , also I understand that default image tab will have to contain the complete url of the image.

Thanks 

Senthil

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Senthil,

Yes, you'll have to configure the rawbox in Target.

Regards,

Vipul

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Senthil,

First box is for Default image. Share the complete web address of the image that you wish to display if there is a timeout or the server is not available.

Rawbox will contain the name of rawbox you will be configuring in Adobe Target. For more on this point, please refer to target documentation.

Regards,

Vipul

Level 4

Vipul Raghav wrote...

Hi Senthil,

First box is for Default image. Share the complete web address of the image that you wish to display if there is a timeout or the server is not available.

Rawbox will contain the name of rawbox you will be configuring in Adobe Target. For more on this point, please refer to target documentation.

Regards,

Vipul

Hi Vipul,

Thanks for the response, I just wanted to confirm if that Rawbox configuration is to be done by us by referring to the Target docs or does it need to be configured by the  Adobe Consultants.

Any suggestion would be welcome.

Thanks.

-Senthil

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Senthil,

Yes, you'll have to configure the rawbox in Target.

Regards,

Vipul

Level 1

I'm late to the party, but how do you configure it in the new Target since Target Classic is no more?