Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Storing field values from AC Landing Page into AC Database

Level 10

Hi,

Let us say that my Adobe Campaign Landing page has 4 fields.

Is it possible to save these fields in a Adobe Campaign table on the landing page submission?

The following 2 URLs confirm the possibility:

https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC/en/WEB_Editing_HTML_content_Creating_a_landing_page.html

https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/standard/en/CHA_Landing_pages_Data_storage_and_reconciliation.ht...

Appreciate all your responses.

Thanks,

Rama.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hello Rama,

It is unclear if you use AC standard (ACS) or AC classic version (v6/v7) because you give one documentation link for each version.

On ACS I think you can only save the fields values in the default Profile table (recipient).

On AC v7/v7, take care, there are 2 webApp activities (Page and Page v5 compatibility).

With the default one, you can choose the Document type (by default, it is nms:recipient); so if needed you can choose another schema, such as nms:visitor, or your own custom data profile schema, and even other custom schema for storing other type of data than profiles data.

Regards.
Jean-Serge

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hello Rama,

It is unclear if you use AC standard (ACS) or AC classic version (v6/v7) because you give one documentation link for each version.

On ACS I think you can only save the fields values in the default Profile table (recipient).

On AC v7/v7, take care, there are 2 webApp activities (Page and Page v5 compatibility).

With the default one, you can choose the Document type (by default, it is nms:recipient); so if needed you can choose another schema, such as nms:visitor, or your own custom data profile schema, and even other custom schema for storing other type of data than profiles data.

Regards.
Jean-Serge

Level 10

Thanks Jean-Serge for this reply.

It has helped me in addressing my query.

Rama.